Monday, March 28, 2011

I just realized

I've been trying to find who I am lately. Maybe that's my problem though. I feel like I can't find who I'm supposed to be, but I'm looking for all the wrong things. I shouldn't be finding myself, but creating myself. These are the years to decide what I want for myself. The years to fuck up and go with it, because I'm creating myself in the process. The years to mess up and learn from my mistakes. I have a feeling that process never ends though; the creating yourself part. Obviously things change. If you don't believe that, then we have deeper problems.
I'm certain of a few things: I love yoga. I feel most myself when I'm immersed in nature. I feel like a better person when the trash is recycled and the lights are off. Even though I love being outdoors and being casual, I am obsessed with fashion.

All of these things are coming together and I've been trying to decide if I want to be the fashion guru, or the organic yogi, or the tomboy who couldn't give a shit, but I'm allowed to be a combination. I'm allowed to form whoever I want and be that person. Be me. That's exciting to me, making something of what I've been given. I love the thought of being free and not having to be something for someone. I can be whatever I please at the moment, because it's all a part of me. Yayy for realizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment