Monday, March 14, 2011

What do I believe in?

I believe in speaking your mind: being who you are with no apologies. I believe in being yourself, because without you, who do you have? I believe in magic and love and fireworks and sparkles and all that too-good-to-be-true nonsense. I believe in imperfections, because with imperfections we can truly enjoy beauty. I believe in candles and yoga and meditation being capable of releasing toxins from your body. I believe in letting go of things when the time comes, realizing at one point, you're not going to be able to change the situation, and get over it. I believe in having a plan and not sticking to it in the slightest. I believe in doing things that will create memories and regrets - because I believe you can't have one without the other. I believe in whether there's a god or there isn't, I'll be just fine. Because I believe it is what it is and whatever happens happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment