Thursday, November 18, 2010

Confessions:

I over think everything
Therefore, Im awful at making decisions
I'm extremely opinionated...
although it would be easier if I weren't
I want way too many things I can't have
Which sucks because I can get extremely jealous
I'm not good with goodbyes
I'm still trying to find myself
I want to spend a good couple of years traveling the world
I'm bored of this same thing everyday...I need to leave
I care way too much about the littlest things
I'm scared I won't make enough of a difference in this world
I will always be in love with childhood memories
I wish I could say what I feel with no repercussions
The way humans function confuses me to no end
I don't think I'll ever grasp the concept of life
We're all just as fake as the next person (no one really is completely who they say they are)
I'm content-but that's not good enough
I WILL NOT let my life be pointless

No comments:

Post a Comment