Sunday, November 7, 2010

I know things change

I know very few things about life in general. I know that when you think things can't get any worse, they do; but I also know when you think things can't get any better, they do. I know things change - sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse - but it's just change. I miss the old people. The people we use to be when our biggest concern was when recess would start. I long for the people that have changed, but I suppose that's all a part of growing up. I know people are bound to transform, but I hope I don't lose myself in that process. I'm the one missing the old people, but I never thought about maybe someone is missing the old me.


I'm obsessed with change [but only in the small ways]. If I could paint my nails a new color every day I would. If I could transform my room everyday I would. I'm coming to terms with the big changes in life though. If things weren't constantly up and down and good and bad, how would we grow? How would we learn? I feel like I'm realizing so many things recently, I wonder if it will always be like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment