Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bedrooms

I don't really know why, but  I feel like they tell you more about a person than you realize. I feel like the decorations in a bedroom can reveal the owner's personality. The paintings hanging on the wall, or lack there of for that matter. The white walls of a careless teenage boy, the lilac paint of an innocent carefree girl, or the deep red walls of a deeply caring and confused girl. In my room there are masks from Venice, wooden animals from Africa, a straw hat from Asia, and more pictures than I know what to do with. I feel like there's a reason for all of it. I get to show who I am and what I love through the small details of a room. I love how something so small can be so revealing.
  the two-mature-for-her-own-good girl's room
  the inspired photographer's work space
  the hopeless romantic
  the vintage one who just wants to be different 
the cute, little country girl who never wants to grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment