Thursday, December 30, 2010

the o.c.

I never really got into the whole tv show, but whenever I travel and tell people I'm from Southern California, they instantly ask if I watch the o.c. I never really got why it was such a great show...some spoiled kids living in Newport running around doing meaningless things. So I started watching the first season... and I'm hooked. I can't stop; it's so incredibly amazing. 

Summer: I’m busy. Studying… naked. 
Seth: Is that supposed to keep me away? 
Summer: Cohen? You’re at my house. 
Seth: And you’re dressed. I wonder who’s more disappointed. Can I come in? 
Summer: No. 
Seth: Thanks. 
Summer: What are you doing here? 
Seth: Who’s this? 
Summer: No one. 
Seth: “I’m not no one.” 
Summer: Princess Sparkle. What do you want? 
Seth: She’s Captain Oats’ type. 
Summer: You tell him to keep his hooves off. As for you… 
Seth: Wait, wait. Before you kick me out, can you please give me a second to explain? Okay, listen. Summer…it’s not like…now that me and Anna broke up I’m now choosing you. Okay? Because the whole reason that we broke up… is because for me… it’s always been you, Summer. It’s always been you. I’ve tried to fight it, and I’ve tried to deny it. And I can’t. I can’t do it. You’re undeniable.

No comments:

Post a Comment