Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Human kind never ceases to amaze me. People trying to be who they think they're supposed to be. People just trying to find their place in what seems like a twisted world. I feel like some people are just putting on a show. They say that they're one person, but I wonder who they really are when they're sitting on their bed, alone in their room. Who are you when no one is around? Do you really like who this world has made you become? Not that I'm perfect by any means; I'm as guilty as the next person. I think the way we think things through is fascinating. The way we prioritize or organize our lives. Maybe it will all make sense one day.


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." 




No comments:

Post a Comment